Friday, July 22, 2011

The Sign.....

I have met the neatest people over and over again....and this is because I have stepped out of my comfort zone and changed my life and gotten out there ane met people. I'm so blessed to have met the neat people I have in the last year and a half! One of the people I've met is Shirley, who is the proprietor of Shirley's Bit of Everything, right by the old Perry's restaurant on 31E. If you are a local schmocal, you'll know where I am talking about. If you travel to and from Gallatin and Westmoreland, you will see this sign there on the corner....it's not done yet, but this is what I did tonight before I was afraid I was going to be carried away by the bugs, and besides, there's not much daylight at 9:00 p.m. But it's a start......so much more to do, but I'm loving how it is coming together. I just hope Shirley likes it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!