Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just Junk.

So, this last weekend, we went to the flea market to sell puppies, and you know I had to scavenge just a little. I came up with this cast-iron-based vanity mirror...it is bright yellow and perfect in every way! Sadly, I don't need her, so she is going to the Butter Churn to my booth tomorrow.....but isn't she beautiful?

Next, I found this tiny bottle for my sister....it stands about 5 inches high, I suppose, and just called her name when I saw it.....


And last, but certainly not least, this baby will be getting a makeover as soon as humanly possible...


I can see her all done in my brain....scary place, yes...neat project, of course. :) Thanks again, Karen!


Off to Never Never Land.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!