Monday, July 11, 2011

Creations...

I've had so much unexpected time at home this weekend...I've been able to get a lot of things made and done! That is always a nice feeling!

This mirror is ha-uge. And Ha-eavy. And O-L-D. But in GREAT shape. I think it is about a 2x3' mirror, with the guilded gold frame, and now, it is antiqued with a true vintage color....that minty/aqua/old color. You know the one? This will be going to the Butter Churn, along with its cohort I picked up this weekend at the sale that our friends had for the Ronald McDonald House. BUt....I had to share Minty's beautaciousness with you before hauling her off to never be seen again.

And yesterday, I ended up messing with flowers and wreaths, and this is what I came up with:



This thing is pretty big, and again, I LOVE the fabric, and it is now mixed with other patterns to make the perfect wreath. There is also blingeration added in those flowers, so yeah...that just made it even better, huh?





I'm looking forward to doing some more of these in themes...I have some to do for the Alabama lover, and so on.....


Hoping to finish up a few other things I've started this weekend to share with you soon.....wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!