Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Projects...

So, I've been making things, in order to put them in the Butter Churn, to take to the flea market, to post on Perry's Paradise, to try to help get my sales flowing....you name it. These wreaths have been so much fun...I love mixing the patterns and colors. I actually paid full-price for the fabric that now is on the wreath because I liked it so much. That is saying a lot for me!!!

I've had this project in mind forever....just haven't gotten around to mod podging it together, until yesterday......


I am in love. You can see that the Mod Podge wasn't dry when I took the photo, but you get the idea. It's 3-D, it doesn't "match" and I just love it. Too bad I can't think what I'd use it for or I'd have to keep it.


This wreath was fun....I love the flower on it, too....Makayla helped me make the flower. We'll be making more of these in the near future....I have ideas, ya know! :)



And here they are.....

I've been excited to do this forever....and now, they are almost living in their new home. Gotta paint a bit more on the chair tonight, then P2 has to screw the seat back to the chair, and we'll have us a winner. :) I doubt this one will last too long. I think I'm ok with that. LOL.

Last but not least, I thought I would share this photo of Anna and I. She doesn't normally take good photos because she screws her face up funny but I like this one. Look at her little hands. Be still, my heart. What a doll, and so much fun to be around. I think I shall keep her. I cannot BELIEVE she will be going to Kindergarten this year. Where has the time gone?!?!?


Don't forget to go to Facebook, search for our business page, Perry's Paradise, and "like" the page. I really want to see 100 followers today. We are not far away. Also, be sure to follow this blog so that you know when I make updates!


Hope you have a swell Tuesday.....I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!