Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Riddle For You...

What's black and white and red all over?






This lil side table is, of course! :) Ain't she perdy? She could be yours, if someone doesn't get her before you do! :) My mother-in-law got this table at a yardsale, and it was all sad and pitiful, and she said to me, "I don't guess you can help this one, can ya???" And you know me...I said of COURSE I can! I thought and I thought, and I looked and I looked at this table, because I really did love it. See her lines? See her shape? She just deserved something special. I love her so very much now that we have bonded over hours and hours of paint and brushes and spots and such....I really don't want to see her leave, but to a good home....well....I can't keep them all. This is Maybell. (That's pronounced May-bell. Not Mable, which rhymes with table...Maybell. Such a nice, Southern name for this beauty, ain't it?) Tomorrow, I may just show you Maybell's first cousin. She now resides in Kate's room as her little night stand. Say please!!!!! (And comment or email me if you would like to provide Maybell with a loving home.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!