Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aggravation...

So, I had this post all in my head, but for some reason, my computer doesn't want to open my photos through gmail, and for some other reason that I can't fathom, my computer doesn't read SD cards without the lil thing and I dunno at the moment where the lil thing is. *insert mad face here*

Soooo.....I don't have a lot to say, and I don't have a cool photo, so I probably shouldn't even make a post, but I didn't make a post yesterday, either...so here I am posting.

On a positive note, isn't this lil rocking chair the cutest? It is a rustic red color and has the bestest lines and such ever. Plus, she is holding cross stitched photos of Pooh and Tigger that were custom-framed, and then unloved and sold in a yardsale....can you believe it? Makayla found them, so we rescued them. We intended to give them a good home, but alas, it didn't work out, so we are passing on our good fortune to the next guy (or girl as it may be). Currently, Ms. Berry Red Rocker is sitting in the front window of The Butter Churn on the historic square in Lebanon, TN, waiting on someone to call her theirs. She is SO much better in person. I'm sure a grandchild, neice, or nephew will end up loving her if someone else doesn't do it first. Last...we have "Sleepless in Seattle" on, and may I just say....I love Meg Ryan. What happened to her? Where did she go?

Off to reboot the computer and hope for the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!