Sunday, June 26, 2011

For the Graduates...

Do you remember when I posted this:??? I've got it looking so much different now. Check THIS out: what do you think? I'm really excited...I love grafitti, and while I by no means am capable of making any, this is, to me, reminiscent of it anyways. This was actually a piece of scrap board that PiePie let me use to spray paint on, but when I was asked to do something for a graduate, I knew what I wanted it to be. How can you think of a graduation without thinking of the wondermous Dr. Seuss?????

I still have to put the shiny finish on, and then I have to paint the back side as well. I have that in my head...it hit me on the way home from the flea market last night, and I'm really excited to see it "in person". Ha.

What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!