Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wowza.




















I know I promised to continue on with my post about diabetes...but, to be perfectly honest, I think it will have to be a series that I write when I am able...meaning, sometimes, I can, and sometimes, I can't. Weird, yes. Me?....yes. Especially when I already wrote it once.

So, tonight, I am going to share with you that I have been creating a ton of new things for the Perry's Paradise Party that will be held in Lebanon at The Bull and Whistle this coming up Monday....I've put a huge amount of effort into it, and I hope that it turns out even better than it is in my mind....which is pretty dang good! :)


Right now, my living room resembles a tornadic path that was created by a whirl of wind on steroids....not even your normal tornado....but the Oz kind. For real. Let's see....these are a few of the random things I see, and this is *after* I've taken out a lot of things to my building: a window pane, a wooden cow, a smiley face helium balloon, a lamp base that will at some point contain a flower, a red cup like Pizza Hut used to have, a few canvases in various states of done and un-done, a roll of wrapping paper with the UT Vols theme, a stock pock...the 5 gallon kind...1, w, 3, 4....I think I can see 4 pairs of shoes. I see one dog, but there are two in here somewhere. I see a roll of tickets like you get at the carnival only these are pink and say "wish" on them. And this, folks, is just a random assortment of items that I can see. Yep, it's true.

The fun part is that I have taken a lot of photos to share with you, and that will happen asap....and in the mean time, I'll leave you with...well, something I can find already in existence on my hard drive. :) And, the winner is Ms. Kindergarten herself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!