Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loving This



I remember how my Gramps would sing, "...with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, she will make music wherever she goes!"


See my rings? I love them all. I'm dealing with a lot of health issues right now, and they cause a lot of swelling. Bah humbug. The PiePie had a heat stroke a month or so ago, and lost a ton of weight. That is his wedding ring on my thumb. I love to see it there; I love what it stands for. I would love it better if it were on his finger, not on my thumb...but it is what it is. If you look close, you can see my emerald and diamond band. He "proposed" to me with that band, if you could call it that....since I "proposed" first. That band was my Martha's band, and she gave it to me. It is one of my prized possessions, and it snugs on my ring finger just right. Yesterday, I found "Bully" and had to bring him home. He fits with my Martha ring and even though he is a Bulldog, I like to pretend he is a floppy-eared Boxer. One can have a perfect world in one's head, correct? Correct.


What kind of rings do you have? Do you have any that are keepsakes; that are special? Tell me why. Please.

1 comment:

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!