Monday, August 1, 2011

Mostly Flowers

So, here is a glimpse of some of the fun that I had today:

I've been meaning to make this Mingo chair for quite some time now, and today, it happened. When I saw the 'mingos on this fabric, I knew it was going to be a seat cover for this chair....it's wayyyyy better in person.
















And the canvas is an 8x10, has a wooden flower (or maybe resin) and a glass knob (functional...love this) as well as a vintage glass leaf that was found this weekend while we were out perusing.....I'm really liking this one.



































This is the center of a flower....and I will show you the rest tomorrow, but this is a surprise for a friend, and I don't want to give it away before she sees it.















Last but certainly not least is this glass rose knob that goes on the table that I think I showed you last night....the red and blue one...















isn't she perty? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!