Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Hello, Beautiful!"

Somehow, I managed to get onto the subject of furniture and painting with my friend who is also my hair magician. She told me about this terribly ugly piece of furniture that she had and how she wanted something done to it, but it was SO UGLY....Here it is, but this is after the 1980's bad peach flowered mirror-a-ma-jig that was in the frame. Hideous.


























Here she is painted. Looking better...






















Stand on your head, and check this one out...even better yet.....but not quite there.....







































And finally.....here she is in all her flowering glory.....








































with a close-up of her new framed piece.....
































Isn't she grand?????




It would have been hard to let her go, except she went to such good hands where she will be appreciated, and I know this, because she gets told, "Hello, Beautiful," every morning....what more could a girl ask for?




Do you have an ugly piece of furniture? Let me know and I'll be glad to help you out with it...email me at complexandcolorful@gmail.com or perrysparadise@gmail.com. Friend me on facebook by searching "Abby Mark Perry" or "Perry's Paradise".




No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!