Monday, June 18, 2012

Sometimes you get the bear....sometimes, you don't.

How's that for a title?  I want to write a post, but I dont' know what I want to talk about.  Today's been a hectic day, and I have a headache, and I should go to sleep...but I need to write first.

I think I shall write about friends.  You know,  you really never know who you meet that is going to be a large chunk of your life...and you didn't even know it.  My friends are really rallying around me right now...holding me up, pushing me up, talking me up, you get the idea, right?  But you know what?  Some are "old" friends, some are "new".  Some know my life story, most don't.  The thing is, whether they are old or new, or whether they know every detail or no detail...they are right there, to love, hug, feed, support, help, do, rearrange their furniture...you name it, they'll do it.  I've never really had  group of friends like I do now. The best part is they have mostly been met through the store and classes.  Some were already there, and the friendship has just been cultivated and fertilized.  I love how everyone talks and shares, I love how they listen, they care, and they share.  But the botto line is this:  I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone!  Why?  Because I have the best group of friends E-V-E-R.....you know who you are, gals.

I may have some nice news coming down the pipe, if I'm lucky....so keep your figers crossed for a good news post soon!  :)

I think tomorrow, I'll get the bear......since he got me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!