Friday, June 15, 2012

Me from A-Z

I apologize in advance for such a lame post....but my brain couldn't write tonight...too much rolling around in there.  I'll try to do better soon.

Me...from A-Z!
The ABC's of Me......
A is for Age: 36
B is for Booze of choice: Mello Yello :)
C is for Career: ???
D is for your Dog's name: Harley and Emma
E is for Essential items you use every day:tooth brush, cell phone, computer
F is for Favorite song at the moment: only one? i don't know the name of it....it's from Save the Last Dance
G is for favorite Games: Yahtzee
H is for Hometown: Van Wert, Ohio
I is for Instruments you play: Piano, Flute, Piccolo
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: I'm not too picky.  :)
K is for Kids: Katie, 19, Kevin 17, Anna...6
L is for Last kiss: Kevin before he left my house just a few minutes ago.
M is for Most admired trait: happiness
N is for Name of your crush: PiePie
O is for Overnight hospital stays: too many to list!!!
P is for phobias: I"m not too crazy about snakes. You can't see them!
Q is for quotes you like: This is my fave at the moment: Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Carl Bard
R is for biggest Regret: disappointing my dad, who always stuck up for me. Sorry, dad.
S is for Sweets of your choice: Twix
T is for Time you wake up: 5:30
U is for Underwear: You're supposed to wear underwear?
V is for Vegetable you love: Mostly any of them.
W is for Worst Habit: worrying
X is for X-rays you've had: arm, hand, that's it, i think
Y is for Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy!!!
Z is for Zodiac sign: taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!