Friday, January 20, 2012

Confirmation.





See that quote up there ^^^^ by the ever-popular John Lennon?



My daughter (up there ^^^) left that for me on my facebook wall. You know how sometimes you get little glimpses that tell you you have done right or good, when you are least expecting them? When I read this quote, I had one of those moments. It was confirmation, at least in my eyes, that the "work" I do to make sure and stay happy and be a good role model (at least in that manner) has done some good; has sunk in.

I looked up the definition of the word, "confirm," and I found that among other definitions, the word means "to make valid" or "to add strength to". I shall take that strength with me into this brand-new day that I have ahead of me, and I shall try my very best to continue to be that role model each and every day. After all, we only have one life to live, and we might as well do it happily, right? I challenge you to do the same.


Have a happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love to hear from our readers, so please say hi, and link us to YOUR blog!